February 7, 2012
I have no words. NO WORDS. OMFG who ever made this is a genius.
July 15, 2011
One brilliant author. One amusement park. Two musicals. Three heroes. Seven books. Eight films. Millions of fans. A lifetime of memories. Harry Potter.
Okay, flashback 10 years ago when I first laid my hands on the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone book. I was in 4th grade and God knows what my age was. After reading it and seen the first movie, I knew that I will become a HUGE and shameless Harry Potter fan. I have read all the books from the very first line until the
All was well.
Finally, we’re on the last countdown 😦
A week before the movie came out in the Philippines (which was yesterday) my cousins and friends and I already made reservations for our VERY FIRST iMax experience for the last HP film. It was costly but it was definitely worth it.
2 days ago, I made a quick review of the last installation.
When I turned the dusty pages of my book, I saw this line, and I started crying.
(By the way, I started reading on the part where the last movie ended so I basically finished it in one night.)
So as early as 10am yesterday, I already prepared my outfit (we’re catching the last full show w/c is at 10:30pm pa HAHA!)
read more »
April 30, 2011
If the latest trailer is any indication, HP7 Part2 is gonna be effing awesome.
Too epic for words. Watch it HERE.
- 7 books
- 7 horcruxes
- 7 years at Hogwarts
- 7 floors of Hogwarts
- 7 galleons for a wand
- 7 positions in quidditch
- 7 tasks in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 potions in task 6
- 7 Weasley children
- Ginny is the 1st Weasley girl in 7 generations.
- Gryffindor beats Slytherin for the house cup for the first time in 7 years in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 books Gilderoy Lockhart requires for DADA (CoS)
- 7 muggles see Harry and Ron fly the car (CoS)
- 7 days of Aunt Marge (PoA)
- Arthur Weasley wins 700 galleons (PoA).
- 7 tear drops on Hagrid’s letter to Hermione (PoA).
- 7 people in the Shrieking Shack (PoA): Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Pettigrew.
- Voldemort killed Frank Bryce who was 77 to make the 7th horcrux.
- 7 locks on Moody’s trunk (GoF)
- Dobby has 7 socks (GoF)
- Unicorns don’t turn pure white until they’re 7 years old. (GoF)
- Harry was “born as the 7th month dies…” (OotP)
- 7 memories of Tom Riddle (HBP)
- Harry and Ron get 7 O.W.L.s each (HBP)
- 7 DADA teachers
- 7 questions Bellatrix asks Severus in Spinner’s End
- 7 Harry Potters with 7 Order members
- 7 races in the wizarding world: Human, Giant, Goblin, Centaur, Elf, Werewolf, Veela
- There are 142 stairs at Hogwarts which adds to 7 (1+4+2=7)
- Cleansweep 7
- Gryffindor Tower is located on the 7th floor
- Nicholas Flamel and his wife have 7 years age difference
- 7 hidden passageways out of Hogwarts on the Marauders’ Map
- Flitwick’s office (where Sirius is locked in PoA) is on the 7th floor
- 700 ways to commit a foul in Quidditch.
- The Tri-Wizard Tournament was first established 700 years before it’s appearance in the GoF.
- Fred and George charge 7 sickles for a canary cream
- Clause Seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances
- The Room of Requirement, used for DA meetings, is on the 7th floor. (OotP)
- Cormac McLaggen’s mother was married 7 times. (HBP)
- 7 death eaters at the tower in HBP: Draco, Fenrir, Amycus, Alecto, tall blond, Snape, Gibbon as well as 7 members of the Order and the DA: McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron
- Lily began going out with James in their 7th year at Hogwarts
- The prophecy is in row 97 in the Department of Mysteries
- There are 7 Animagi registered with the Improper Use of Magic Office
- 7 people locked in the Malfoy’s cellar (DH): Ollivander, Luna, Dean, Harry, Dean, Ron, and Griphook
- 7 Snakes on the entrance to the chamber of secrets